Saturday, August 18, 2012

For the couch operators




I like video games!

As a thirty year old part of me says that i shouldn't like them but I do. Now don't get me wrong i am not pulling on my richard every time a new multi pack level up new whatever hits the market. Nor do i sit playing online games every night but i do like the Call of duty/Medal of honor style first person shooters because I LIKE GUNS and these games have some sweet customizable firepower.

This trailer is for the new medal of honor game and it looks pretty cool plus a portion of the proceeds go to support the Special Operations Warrior foundation. So if you want to get a jump start on your UAV career or you just want to vent some frustration by killing some mothafuckers (all the while supporting a great cause) go pick up this new game in october.

No comments:

Post a Comment