Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Glocks for Days!



      Mr. Colion Noir; gun blogger, concealed carry blogger, video producer, and above all else Glock Fan Boy! His rants are pretty good and in my opinion this is one of his best because I myself am a Glock fan boy. If you listen to this rant and find that you cant understand much of what he is referring to well then my friend you are not a Glock Fan. Nothing wrong with that; its ugly, has a horrible trigger, and a bad grip profile. You 1911 looks cooler, is full steel, and has been around for over a hundred years but if i am going to be running and gunning through some serious adverse environments such as swamp, desert, etc then I want a gun that regardless what shithole I am sitting in no  skinny, haji, or tango is safe from me and Mr. Glock.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your interesting and informative blog. I have enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Here is some relevant information for you to review .
    Kids Tactical Vests

    ReplyDelete