Friday, September 28, 2012

Rules of Machine Gun Fighting!


Rule 1. Bring a Belt Fed!

ALICE pack frame....$45.00, Hernia operation.....$5,000.00,  Ammo Chute...."Borrowed" from Mr. Blackhawk, Never having to reload while playing whack a tango.....Priceless, for everything else there's a JTAC.


Rule 2. Bring Two belt feds!

"Two PKM'S one Cup"


Rule 3. Bring all your friends with Belt Feds!

"Seriously how did Juan, my yard man, get in this photo?"



HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!


Shot Over
-Jak




More lovin from the Dutch Oven: "Sometimes i will mess with fast food employees by acting like my order is wrong. If the military has taught me one thing it is how to make simple people feel even simpler by asking questions that there are no right answers for, and watch them scramble to right the supposed wrongs. Some may call me petty, but i disagree." Thank you Mr. Rudder and i have to agree because had they of listened to their high school career counselors i sincerely doubt they would be taking my order at Jack in the Box, McDonalds,  Burger King, etc....Did i say i wanted a fucking apple pie? Who mentioned Supersize? Not me! Who knows what i want to eat; me or your 62 IQ point having ass?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your interesting and informative blog. I have enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Here is some relevant information for you to review .
    kids tactical vests

    ReplyDelete